The Montana Wedge tent is the simplest design on the market today. The tent is constructed out of traditional ‘A’ grade treated traditional 10 oz. canvas material.
- Stove jack with a weather flap comes in a 5” oval allowing for a 5” round pipe to fit perfectly with the pitch of the roof. This stove jack is designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stove pipe. The placement for your stove will be on the inside right as you enter the tent.
- The doors open to a 7'6" height and feature a heavy duty trouble-free YKK zipper. Tent doors can easily be secured open with webbing and side release buckles. Tent door features a generous weather flap that is secured by easy to use side release buckles. The front door also features a fully separate zippered screened door that can be perfect for mild weather.
- Tent features 1 screened window located in the back wall of the tent. Screened window is 24”T x 30”W and features No See Um mesh to keep out the smallest of insects. Window can be fully closed from the inside of the tent featuring a #5 YKK zipper.
- Tent features a single aluminum 1 3/8 center pole. You can leave the center pole at home and simply hang the tent from a tree limb with the "O" ring at the top of the tent. This is a traditional design that makes for a very mobile tent camp.
- The tent features a laminated vinyl floor with zippered cut out for the stove placement.
- Tent features 12” steel stakes to secure your tent to the ground.
- Tent comes complete with 200’ of ¼” black polyester rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a tent storage bag.
- A DVD that shows you how to set up and care for your tent.